We take immense pride in producing the very best professional handmade turkish cymbals available and ensure that all our cymbals when they leave the factory are free from defects in the material or workmanship.
Your cymbals when used under normal playing conditions will give you years and years of pleasure and are guaranteed for 18 months from date of original purchase.
However, should you sadly discover a fault with your cymbal then you must contact Amedia Cymbals (UK) as soon as possible. To make a claim under our warranty you must adhere and accept the following process
1) You mark the area/s of the cymbal you believe to be faulty with a permanent marker pen.
2) You take a photograph of the fault and forward via email to 'email@example.com' with a brief explanation of the issue/s.
If Amedia Cymbals (UK) upon inspection deems your cymbal to be faulty due to a manufacturing process, then we will forward you a replacement subject to the following terms –
1) The faulty cymbal is sufficiently packaged by the you to prevent any further damage on it's return to us.
2) The cost and responsibility of returning the faulty cymbal/s to Amedia Cymbals (UK) is undertaken by you and we strongly suggest a recorded delivery method of carriage. Amedia Cymbals (UK) does not accept responsibility for any items damaged or lost in transit
3) You accept that in view of all our cymbals being produced individually handmade to order, if a replacement cymbal is offered and not in stock then it will be required to be manufactured and forwarded. A 'loan stock' alternative cymbal may be offered as a replacement for your faulty cymbal at the discretion of Amedia Cymbals (UK) whilst the replacement cymbal is being produced.
4) No alternative model or size of cymbal will be offered as a replacement unless at the discretion of Amedia Cymbals (UK)
5) All replacement cymbals are covered for the remaining period of the original 18 month warranty ONLY and do not qualify for a new 18 month period.
Please note a claim under the warranty cannot be made if the fault reported is due to the following conditions
1) The 18 month date of warranty has expired
2) If upon inspection it is deemed that cracks and/or splits have developed as a result of function misuse, disproportionate treatment or any improper handling
3) Key holing due to incorrect mounting
4) Logo fade
5) The cymbal is pre-owned and was not originally purchased by you OR it has not been purchased via Amedia Cymbals (UK)
Our liability under this warranty is limited to repairing, replacing or issuing credit at the discretion of Amedia Cymbals (UK) for products which are deemed defective within the warranty period as outlined. Determination as to whether a product is defective/faulty as a result of a manufacturing process rests with Amedia Cymbals (UK) and their decision is final.
In no event will Amedia Cymbals (UK) be responsible or liable for any consequential or special damages.