2. Who is in charge of the protection of your information?
AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) determine the purposes and means of the processing of your data.
3. What personal data is collected?
All our activities are based on stringent ethical principles and legal requirements, and we are committed to protect the privacy of all visitors to our website and users of our (mobile) applications. For this reason, the way in which we collect information is dependent on how our website and related services are used
3.1 Data collected through your interaction with us
Various technologies may be used on our website and our (mobile) applications in order to improve them, make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. Examples of such technologies are cookies, flash cookies and web analytics.
3.1.1 Click-stream data
When you visit our website, data is sent from your browser to our server. This data makes it possible to optimise our services and improve your experience on our website. The data is automatically collected and stored by us or by third parties on our behalf. We may collect information about your computer for system administration and to report aggregate information for internal marketing analysis purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns.In particular, this data may include the following:
- the visitor's IP address,
- the date and time of the visit,
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has been referred),
- the pages visited on our website,
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
3.2 Data provided by you
Besides the data collected by automated means, we also process data which you have provided to us. This includes, but is not limited to:
- personal data that identifies you as an individual, namely, your contact information, including your first and last name, billing or delivery address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit and debit card information. If you provide any personal data of another person, please make sure that you have the right to share that information with us,
- information you provide to us via third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- information that you upload to or share through our site by using our services,
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
- if you contact us to report a problem with our site or for technical or customer support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
- If we choose to participate in in any alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedure accessible through the ODR Platform <http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr>, we may disclose PI to the European Commission, as operator of the ODR Platform, and to any ADR provider appointed to deal with the dispute.
4. How is the collected data used?
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer,
- for purposes relating to your order; e.g., to notify you regarding the status of your order or delivery, to fulfil your requests, such as responding to a question regarding our products, to help you locate a store near you, fulfil your order, process your payment card, and/or to provide you with customer service. We may use your data to assess your creditworthiness, for which we may use third parties,
- to verify your identity and to respond to any query you may raise with us, and to process your request and provide you with the best service possible,
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so,
- to notify you about changes to our services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information,
- to administer and maintain our records,
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer such activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your PI,
- customise content for you on our websites and provide you with customised offers,
- prevent or detect any misuse or fraud,
- With your explicit consent, we may contact you via the contact details provided by you (e.g. by regular mail, email, SMS, telephone or any other electronic means) for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. For example, this includes information related to AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) products, e-commerce activities, special offers, and promotions. In order to be able to contact you with information which is of special interest for you, your overall interaction with AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) (such as, but not limited to, your shopping behaviour in e-shops, your use of loyalty programmes, your ratings and reviews of products, your contact history with our customer service, your newsletter clicks/ opening results, your surfing behaviour (web tracking), the newsletter types you are subscribed to, your participation in promotions or events, your interactions with and use of mobile applications), will be combined analysed and used. We may use your personal data for marketing, advertising and opinion research purposes. In section 6 you will find information on your rights, e.g. on how to withdraw your consent or correct your personal details
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may be unlimited.
5. Disclosure of information
6. Your rights
6.1 Right to object and unsubscribe
Any emails that AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) sends to you that contain a newsletter or marketing content include the option to unsubscribe by following the relevant instructions in the email. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us, you can simply click on this unsubscribe hyperlink and we will stop sending you emails in future. If you are not interested in any information about your behaviour on our website or (mobile) application being collected and assessed, you can opt-out of the as described below in subsection 11. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving promotional information and offers in general, including by regular mail, email, by SMS, by telephone or by any other electronic means, you may do so at any time by writing to AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) Data Protection, or sending an email. In case we have any doubt about your identity, we may ask you to identify yourself (e.g. by sending a copy of your passport ID). Other than regular costs for communication, this is free of charge.With regards to other types of messages you may receive, such as maintenance announcements or administrational notifications, receipt of such messages can only be terminated by informing us in writing. You can have your account deleted by writing an email to email@example.com
6.2 Right to request information
You are entitled to get access to your personal data. By writing to us (at the address stated below), you may request details of the information which we hold about you and the purposes for which it is being held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing between that time and the time of response.
6.3 Right to request correction
You have the right to request correction, supplementing, deleting or blocking of the personal data stored about you. Within four weeks of receipt of the request, we will notify you as to whether we will comply with your request and to what extent. If, for any reason we do not comply with your request, we will provide you with the reasons for this.
7. Security of the information and data integrity
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misuse. AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) uses third party data processors in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, namely for your purchases of cymbals. Any third party data processors engaged by AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) will only process your personal data in accordance with AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK) instructions and will be contractually obliged to adhere to strict security procedures when handling your personal data.
8. Social Networks
Our website and (mobile) applications provide you with Social Plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our (mobile) applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc. If you have logged in to one of these social network sites during your visit to one of our websites or (mobile) applications, the social network site might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the Social Plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network site. If you do not want this data transfer, please log out of your social network site before entering one of our websites or (mobile) applications. We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the Social Plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.In addition, to improve your user and brand experience, your data may be passed to a third party (eg Facebook) for processing in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations.
9. Geo-location Services
We do not use location-enabled services within our website, such as Google Maps and Bing.
10. Re-targeting Technologies
11. Contact Information
AMEDIA CYMBALS (UK)
5 HARROWBY FOLD
Customer Service: 07775 885678
12. Changes to this policy